Preventive Maintenance Therapy
Our bodies need maintenance regularly. Some people need therapy once a week, some once a month. Benefits help you stay healthy, help circulation and releases toxins from body. Helps get rid of headaches, tender areas, neck pain, low back pain, muscle spasms. All of the treatments in each session are a necessity not luxury.
Touch of Japan is a member and trained:
- Medical Shiatsu Therapist
- Member of Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals and meets specific eligibility requirements pertaining to their level of training. All members are required to maintain the highest standards of professional conduct.
- International Association of Healthcare Practioners which is dedicated to advanced awareness and recognizition of mind/body approaches to wellness.
- Cranio Sacral Therapy Level IV
- Muscle release Technique
- Somato Emotional Release II Advanced level of Cranial release
- Body Therapy Institute Reflexology